Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My makeup bag has...


Let's dig into my makeup bag today in it's most current state!
 Of course I don't use every single product on a daily basis, but just like how I pack for vacation, I ALWAYS have products in my makeup bag that will easily bump up a daytime look to an evening look.  For example, eyelashes!  It's not very often you find eyelashes in an everyday makeup bag! Some of these products you may already know about, others may not be as familiar. But, one important thing, I don't use products for their name, but most importantly, for their quality. I am in love with each and every single product.

Photobucket

Face:
 1. Embryollise Lait-Creme Concentre: $28.00
2. Makeup Forever HD Primer Zero: $34.00
3. MAC Strobe Cream: $15.00
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: $59.00
5. MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25: $18.00
5. MAC Mineralized Charged Water Hydrating Mist: $22.00

All of these face products have a duty to fill. I apply them in the order as listed above for maximum results. The prepping of the skin is by far the most important thing to do! Additionally,  I use strobe cream only when I want a more dewy finish. By far, my all time favorite foundation is Giorgio Armani.  Since I am a freelance Giorgio Armani Beauty makeup artist, I believe in this foundation so, so much. I have blogged about it before and I cannot say enough about this product! Also, YES concealer before foundation! After you have applied foundation on your face, you will then see what areas need more concealing and coverage. If you are highlighting and contouring with for example a foundation stick, then you would apply your foundation afterwards and blend.

Eyes:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion: $20.00
2. Stila Oasis/Jezebel Eyeshadow: $18.00 each
3. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight Black: $22.00
4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: $20.00
5. Lise Watier Waterproof Eyeliner: $18.00
6. Loreal Voluminous Curved Brush Mascara: $7.99
7. MAC Eyelash Curler: $20.00
8. Lashes #415: $3.99
9. Lashes #307: $3.99
10. MAC Brow Set Show-Off: $16.00
11. Eyelash Glue: $5.99

I love the #415 lashes because it is divided enough to where your natural lashes blend in. I like to top it off with corner lashes #307 for that extra flare on the ends! 

Cheeks:
MAC Mocha Blush: $20.00
MAC Peachykeen Blush: $20.00
Smashbox Suntan Matte Bronzer: $29.00
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact: $40.00

For contouring your face with a bronzer like Smashbox, I suggest using a really nice contour brush that is in the shape of a fan. My favorite is by Makeup Forever. It picks up the product so well and when applied, frames your face brilliantly! Also, Mocha might be by far my favorite blush color. It goes everywhere with me!

Lips:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Hush Lip Tar: $15.00
MAC Ample Pink Plushglass: $19.50

These two together are absolutely divine! Remember, with OCC, a little goes a very long way. My favorite way of applying the lip tar is by using my finger.  Also, the gloss compliments the color of the lip tar so beautifully!

You can find Embryollise, OCC and lashes from Nigel Beauty Emporium www.nigelbeauty.com. Giorgio Armani Beauty is carried exclusively at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue. Lastly, Lise Watier is carried by Naimes Beauty Center www.naimes.com.

I hope this blog post was insightful and fun for you all!
Happy shopping! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...