For today's look, I was inspired by "Robin's Egg Blue" which is a stunning eyeshadow color by Makeup Forever.
I am still trying to figure out how to achieve the best lighting when it comes to taking pictures but in the meantime, hope you enjoy today's look I created.
1. On Lid: Makeup Forever Diamond Shadow in Robin's Egg Blue
2. Outer Corner: MAC Oomph
3. Crease: Lorac Cosmetics Pro Palette Espresso
4. Eyebrows: Lined with MAC Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow Liner and set with MAC Brow Gel in Show-Off
5. Highlighter: Makeup Forever Concealer Pencil in N100 and Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash eyeshadow in Bone
6. Liner: MAC Gel Liner in Blacktrack
7. Eyelashes: Monda Studio Lashes in #1 doubled
8. Under eye shadow: Makeup Forever Robin's Egg Blue
I have attached a link for all of the above products I used in my previous post.